Call: 01224 842430 — email@example.com
Fire Alarm Systems : Disabled Refuge Systems:Induction Loop Systems: Access Control Systems: CCTV Systems: Turnstiles: Gates and Barriers: Emergency Lighting: Intruder Alarm Systems:Integrated Systems:Extinguishant Systems: Risk Assessments:Nursecall Systems: Maintenance and Monitoring: 24 hour call out service.
A Nurse Call system is a reliable and cost effective call system that can be used in all kinds of Nursing and Residential Homes. A basic call system consists of a combination of wall mounted call points or ceiling pullcords which, when operated , display a visual and audible warning on a central display panel indicating the origin of the call.
AMC can also offer a more comprehensive addressable system, with the origin of a call being displayed in full alphanumeric text. A variety of other devices are available to link into addressable systems including the following:
- Audio call points which offer a two way intercom facility.
- Display units with intercom facility allowing staff to speak to residents as well as providing a description of the call type and the location and identity of the caller.
- Door monitoring units which can be used to protect fire doors or entrance and exit doors.
- Over door lights and infra red triggers which are designed to be worn by residents or staff and enables the system to be triggered remotely from the call point.
- Alphanumeric Pagers.
- Bed monitors and vibrating pillow alert units.
Induction Loop Systems:
Audio-frequency induction loop systems allow hearing impaired people to hear more clearly. Most hearing aids have a ‘T’ or ‘MT’ switch which allows them to pick up the electromagnetic field generated by an induction loop system. The hearing aid converts this signal into a sound suited to its user’s specific hearing requirements.
AMC can design and install Nursecall and Induction Loop systems to suit your individual requirements and budget.
Systems designed and installed and maintained by AMC can have a combination of the following:
- Nursecall Indicator Panel
- Addressable Nursecdall Systems
- Addressable Nurse call With Built In Audio
- Infra Red Triggers and Pagers
- Bed Monitors
- Disabled WC Alarms : All new disabled toilet installation legally require a fixed method of communication. AMC supply a cost effective solution to comply with requirements
- Induction Loop Systems